Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Public Works Problem

  1. NOTE: Most streetlights in Rosemount are maintained by the electric utility that serves the location of the light. Please visit this page of our website before reporting a streetlight issue.

  2. Please complete the fields below to submit your non-emergency request to the Public Works Department. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.

    If your concern needs immediate attention during normal business hours (M-F, 7:30-4:30), please call the Public Works Department at (651) 322-2022.

    For emergencies after business hours, please call 911.

  3. Problem Location

  4. Your Information

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.