A message from Chief Dahlstrom to our Rosemount Community regarding current events:
Our Mission and Values Statement
In partnership with the community, the Rosemount Police Department assists and educates the public, resolves problems, prevents crimes, and enforces laws. We pursue our mission and serve with honor, integrity, and courage.
The Rosemount Police Department is located in the first floor of Rosemount City Hall, 2875 145th Street West.
Rosemount Police Department
2875 145th Street West
Rosemount, MN 55068-4997
In service 24/7
Administrative offices open weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For in-progress criminal activity, or when immediate assistance is needed, please dial 9-1-1.
To contact the Administrative/Records Department:
- Phone: (651) 423-4491
- Fax: (651) 423-4485
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have information about a crime or suspicious activity in the City of Rosemount? Do you want to remain anonymous?
- Call the tip-line (651-322-COPS); or
- Send an anonymous written tip by clicking this link.
Compliment a Cop
If you see or hear of something good done by one of our staff, feel free to Compliment a Cop.
Don't Be Afraid to Call 9-1-1
9-1-1 For Any Response - EMERGENCY and NON-EMERGENCY, 24-Hours-a-Day
- Call 9-1-1 any time you need police, fire or an ambulance to respond.
- Call 9-1-1 for any situation that requires a police officer; such as a traffic accident, burglary, theft, property damage, parking complaint, ordinance
- violation or animal control issue.
- Call 9-1-1 to request an ambulance, receive medical attention, or to report a fire or signs of a fire such as smoke or fire alarms.
- Call 9-1-1 to report suspicious behavior or criminal activity such as shouts for help, breaking glass, loitering, trespassing or suspicious vehicles/people.
- Call 9-1-1 if you witness an accident, fire or crime.
- Call 9-1-1 if you encounter ANY incident that may require the help of police, fire or ambulance personnel.
Read the Department's latest Annual Report Opens a New Window. .
Watch the latest public safety cable TV show Opens a New Window. .
NO MORE - the campaign against domestic violence
As part of its efforts to address domestic violence, the Rosemount Police Department supports the 360 Communities campaign, "No More."