Click to Home

Go To Search
Easement Vacation
Property owners who wish to petition the City for a vacation of an easement on their property must submit an application that includes the legal description of the easement to be vacated, a site plan showing the easement to be vacated, and a reason for the request.  

Easement Vacation Application    Fee: $775